Your Security Plan
Plan the location and limitations of your security systems. Make sure you take into account low light locations and include automatic sensor lighting to highlight these areas when necessary.
How many cameras are enough?
Will 4 cameras be enough for your property or site location. What about 8, 16, 32? The location of your cameras depends on the obstructions to the view, the light and the importance of what you are trying to protect.
A camera that is able to capture movements around a garage may be more important than a garden shed. A pool area may be more important than the pergola. You have some important decisions to make when planning the locations of your security systems.
Compact 4 Channel Network Video Recorder with PoE (80Mbps)
Our 4 Channel DVR includes the following.
• Records up to 4K Ultra HD resolution (3840 x 2160)
• 4CH NVR with 4 Power over Ethernet ports
• Up to 80Mbps total incoming bandwidth
• 1 x SATA port up to 10TB, max. 10TB HDD capacity
• Motion detection recording & record scheduling
• HDMI & VGA simultaneous video output
• Backup via external USB device or local network
• Remote view in seconds with setup via QR code